2016-01-21 08:37:35 in Food & Restaurants by Pranav Kumar with 0 comments | Flag
- 15 bottles of curated premium wines (up to $310.85 value)
- 15 750ml-bottle International Collection
- Choose all reds, all whites, or the best of both
- Features wines like Camartina Cabernet Sauvignon from Wine Enthusiast Magazine’s 2005 Wine Region of the Year and the stunning Val Di Botte Toscana Bianco from the heart of Tuscany, Italy
- Delivery fee not included
Heartwood & Oak
The wine specialists behind Heartwood & Oak combine two elements as well-matched as vanilla notes in a Pinot Noir—curated wine selections and affordability. Samplers, such as their curated selection of Spanish reds, combine wines by region, style, season, or likelihood of being stolen by the ghost of Hemingway.
- From a team of wine experts with more than half a century of experience.
- Wines from around the world
- Carefully curated selection of reds and whites
- Countries represented include Italy, Australia, Chile, Argentina, France, and the US.